Is a fresh-out-of-the-tub baby.
(please excuse my au’ natural self…it was scrub the tub day)
Um, hello - you are in a collared (sp?) shirt. Heaven knows my scrub the tub days I'm lucky if I have a bra on. TMI? ;)Man your boys are cute - Ryan's smile is adorable - and Ben's personality in those parade shots are my fave.
Holy Crapoly!! Allison you are looking great ! I wish I could look that thin months after having a baby. :> I love that look on his face. You can tell he really likes his baths. Hope all is well with you guys and you are settling down.
Amen girl! I probably put too much soap on Kyla, but she smells sooo good!
Such a sweet smile! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Um, hello - you are in a collared (sp?) shirt. Heaven knows my scrub the tub days I'm lucky if I have a bra on. TMI? ;)
Man your boys are cute - Ryan's smile is adorable - and Ben's personality in those parade shots are my fave.
Holy Crapoly!! Allison you are looking great ! I wish I could look that thin months after having a baby. :> I love that look on his face. You can tell he really likes his baths. Hope all is well with you guys and you are settling down.
Amen girl! I probably put too much soap on Kyla, but she smells sooo good!
Such a sweet smile! :)
Post a Comment