*this is a sponsored review by Blogher for Febreze NOTICEables.
Should I worry that I was asked to review the new Febreze NOTICEables? Like maybe they know my house smells like BOYS!!!! Cause it does. Anybody who has boys know they have a smell….especially after they play outside. True? True. But they're cute so that's ok.
So I said yes to the chance to make my house smell better and review the Febreze NOTICEables while I’m at it.
Usually my husband HATES plug-ins because they smell to strong….so I stuck this one in our living room on low (I love that it has a low setting!) without him knowing to see what he would say. It took him a whole day to notice…which is a good thing because it wasn’t overwhelming but still left a nice scent in the air.
So the good news is….my husband approves….bad news is…my baby sucks on it. So I moved it up to the bathroom where we have an extra high plug. I like it even better in the bathroom, and even though the room is smaller its still a nice light smell. There are two scents, and it switches automatically between the two with a little green light that says which one is on.
And…the awesome part is you can Trade-up to a Febreze NOTICEabels warmer right now for FREE after mail in rebate. You can get the rebate form here.
*Limit one per household. Offer ends 6/30/2012 . Original UPC from package, and sales receipt required.
Just because you’re here, BlogHer is giving a lucky someone a Visa gift card with $100 on it!
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
b) Tweet about this promotion and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
c) Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
d) For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
Giveaway ends March 20th…Thanks!
Rules:
No duplicate comments please. This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.
Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail.
You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
No comments:
Post a Comment